[R-pkg-devel] About the processing time of CRAN submissions

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Thu May 9 10:31:12 CEST 2019

Please resubmit, we do not have the submission anymore, so I guess it
has been auto archived and either soemthing went wrong with the auto
generated message or it went into your spam folder.

It never takes 50 days ...

Best,
Uwe Ligges