[R-pkg-devel] About the processing time of CRAN submissions

julien chiquet ju||en@ch|quet @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 9 09:43:23 CEST 2019

Hi,

I have submitted a package to CRAN (resubmission of a new submission) more
than 50 days ago and still have no feedback from CRAN (see PLNmodels)

https://cransays.itsalocke.com/articles/dashboard.html

I know that the workload of CRAN volunteers is extremely heavy and really
want to thank them a lot for their work. I am simply curious to understand
why some submissions take much longer to process than others. This would
allow me to avoid making mistakes in the future that would lengthen the
time it takes to publish on CRAN.

I hope no one will feel offended by this remark.

Thank you for your feedback.

J.

Julien Chiquet
https://jchiquet.github.io