[R-pkg-devel] False Positive WARNING in devtools::check_built

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Fri May 3 16:11:47 CEST 2019

Dear Jarrett

Not clear what is going on here but that seems to be an error in your
source code not the documentation file as you hint.

Michael

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html