[R-pkg-devel] check warning in examples

Berry Boessenkool berryboe@@enkoo| @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Tue Apr 30 00:12:46 CEST 2019

Hi,

my package has a warning in check (locally + all rhub::check_for_cran platforms):

* checking for unstated dependencies in examples ... WARNING
Warning: parse error in file 'berryFunctions-Ex.R':
'match' requires vector arguments

When I run the -Ex.R file locally (Windows 10, R3.5.2), things work fine, however.
parse("*-Ex.R") works fine.
devtools::run_examples() works fine as well.
https://github.com/brry/berryFunctions

Does anybody have an idea how to locate the cause for such a warning?
Does it mean something that this turns up in check unstated deps while checking examples itself has no problems?

Thanks ahead,
Berry