[R-pkg-devel] Submitting a package whose unit tests sometimes fail because of server connections

Will w|||@pe@r@e @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 19 16:57:07 CEST 2019

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for your help with this! These are some excellent
ideas; I think we will go with either the mocking approach or a variant of
Dirk's suggestion to use a test threshold.

Thanks again!

Will

---

Need a phylogeny? Try phyloGenerator: original
<http://willpearse.github.io/phyloGenerator/> or new version
<http://willpearse.github.io/phyloGenerator2/>
Measuring phylogenetic structure? Try install.packages('pez')

Will Pearse <http://www.pearselab.com/>
Assistant Professor of Biology, Utah State University
Office: +1-435-797-0831; Room LSB-333
Skype: will.pearse