[R-pkg-devel] Package suggested but not available for checking: 'rPeaks'; Additional_repositories

Tan Zhou t@nkchow12 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 16 03:15:00 CEST 2019

Thank you very much for your suggestions and explanation, Ralf. They are
very helpful.
I got permission from the author and use *drat::addRepo("jrminter").*

*When I try to test if this package can be installed with install.package*

*install.packages("rPeaks", repos = "https://jrminter.github.io/drat/
<https://jrminter.github.io/drat/>", type = "source")Warning in
install.packages :  unable to access index for repository
https://tankwin08.github.io/drat/src/contrib
<https://tankwin08.github.io/drat/src/contrib>:  cannot open URL
'https://tankwin08.github.io/drat/src/contrib/PACKAGES
<https://tankwin08.github.io/drat/src/contrib/PACKAGES>'Warning in
install.packages :  unable to access index for repository
https://jrminter.github.io/drat/src/contrib
<https://jrminter.github.io/drat/src/contrib>:  cannot open URL
'https://jrminter.github.io/drat/src/contrib/PACKAGES
<https://jrminter.github.io/drat/src/contrib/PACKAGES>'Installing package
into ‘C:/Users/tank/Documents/R/win-library/3.4’(as ‘lib’ is
unspecified)Warning in install.packages :  unable to access index for
repository https://jrminter.github.io/drat/src/contrib
<https://jrminter.github.io/drat/src/contrib>:  cannot open URL
'https://jrminter.github.io/drat/src/contrib/PACKAGES
<https://jrminter.github.io/drat/src/contrib/PACKAGES>'Warning in
install.packages :  package ‘rPeaks’ is not available (for R version 3.4.3)*

*Do you have any suggestion? *

Best
Tan