[R-pkg-devel] Package suggested but not available for checking: 'rPeaks'; Additional_repositories

Tan Zhou t@nkchow12 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 15 18:50:28 CEST 2019

Hi,
I am trying to put the r package on the CRAN. But one of the package
dependencies is not from CRAN. I can use the following can install in local.

if (!require("rPeaks")) {
    devtools::install_github("jrminter/rPeaks")
  }

I followed the suggestions based on
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29419776/r-package-dependencies-not-installed-from-additional-repositories
.
But it didn't work out for me. OR maybe I didn't set up it right.

My GitHub repository is https://github.com/tankwin08/waveformlidar.

My DESCRIPTION:
Suggests:
    knitr,
rPeaks
Additional_repositories: https://github.com/jrminter/rPeaks/

I am not sure I need to add an additional step to change anything. The R
function needs to use the rPeaks is waveformlidar
<https://github.com/tankwin08/waveformlidar>/R
<https://github.com/tankwin08/waveformlidar/tree/master/R>/deconvolution.R

Any suggestion of how to set up the additional_repositories are appreciated.

--

Best regards

Tan Zhou