[R-pkg-devel] attempt to re-insert old removed package

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 5 13:30:27 CEST 2019

For most packages[*], I assume that you can just take on the role as maintainer, bump the version number and resubmit. If you don't actually maintain it, then of course it might fall of CRAN again after a while.

-pd

[*] Actually, I expect that CRAN policy implies "all" here; I just can't be bothered to check...