[R-pkg-devel] attempt to re-insert old removed package

Ramón Fallon r@mon|@||on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 5 10:24:01 CEST 2019

Hi,

I've been searching for some procedures to try an get an old package back
into CRAN.

It's package that has the re exclamation mark on cran github and is not
available via install.packages() for modern version of R.

However some small changes to the source were enough to get it installed
via R CMD INSTALL, so I thought I might how difficult it would be to get it
back into the CRAN repo, but I have been able to find procedures for that
process.

Any body who has managed this already? Helpful links appreciated, many
thanks.