[R-pkg-devel] Should R be in single quotes in package Description filed in DESCRIPTION file?

Marta Karaś m@rt@@k@r@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 25 16:29:54 CET 2019

Hi Max,
Thank you for this excellent answer! I am going to go for what you
suggested and skip R in Description field at all.

All the best,
Marta