[R-pkg-devel] Checking for future file timestamps - warning with worldclockapi HTTP status 403 Site Disabled

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 8 10:03:06 CET 2019

I think you can put this in appveyor.yml:

environment:
   _R_CHECK_SYSTEM_CLOCK_: 0

before the "build_script" section.

Gabor