[R-pkg-devel] Help with the warning : 'BiocInstaller' and 'biocLite()' are deprecated, use the 'BiocManager' CRAN

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 6 16:33:19 CET 2019

From Bioconductor's perspective, this warning is safe to ignore. But only CRAN knows whether they do or not.

Note the unusual situation that the check is on the 'devel' branch of R, but that the package that signals the warning comes from the branch of Bioconductor meant for R-3.5.* -- CRAN apparently uses 3.5.* package binaries (for both CRAN & Bioconductor) in R-devel.

Martin Morgan