[R-pkg-devel] Bioconductor dependencies => Windows checks failed

Matthew Hall m@tthew@h@|| @end|ng |rom bd|@ox@@c@uk
Wed Feb 27 17:00:26 CET 2019

Sure, sorry.

http://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/STraTUS_1.1_20190227_144139/Windows/00check.log
http://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/STraTUS_1.1_20190227_144139/Windows/00install.out

(the typo in the title is obviously gone)

On 27 February 2019 at 14:42:23, Martin Morgan (mtmorgan.bioc using gmail.com<mailto:mtmorgan.bioc using gmail.com>) wrote:

Bioconductor 3.8 is the current release version of Bioconductor, and should be used by CRAN for current release versions of R. This seems perhaps like a stale installation on the Windows machine.

A link to the actual check report would be helpful.

Martin