[R-pkg-devel] Cran submission - warning with windows (cpp build library gmp)

Kevin Ushey kev|nu@hey @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 22 19:09:15 CET 2019

The 'long long' type does not exist in the C++98 standard, so you need to
explicitly request C++11 or C++14 (the former which is now fairly broadly
supported across compilers on different systems).

For more detail, see in the R extensions manual:

https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-exts.html#Using-C_002b_002b11-code

Best,
Kevin