[R-pkg-devel] Cran submission - warning with windows (cpp build library gmp)

Antoine Lucas @nto|ne|uc@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 22 14:02:15 CET 2019

Dear all

I would like to update gmp package - this package link to a c++ library gmp.

But windows c++ compilation warns at:
 d:/Compiler/gcc-4.9.3/local330/include/gmp-x64.h:140:23: warning: ISO
C++ 1998 does not support 'long long' [-Wlong-long]

I have not this warning on linux.
On my computer I build latest version on gmplib, and header is a
little different and should not define a long long. I wonder if the
warning could be fixed by an update of external c++ library gmp.

How could I fix my package in order to pass the cran submission ?

Regards,

Antoine Lucas

gmp.h at line 140:
#ifdef __GMP_SHORT_LIMB
typedef unsigned int            mp_limb_t;
typedef int                     mp_limb_signed_t;
#else
#ifdef _LONG_LONG_LIMB
typedef unsigned long long int  mp_limb_t;
typedef long long int           mp_limb_signed_t;
#else
typedef unsigned long int       mp_limb_t;
typedef long int                mp_limb_signed_t;
#endif
#endif