[R-pkg-devel] Problem installing built vignettes

Alexandre Courtiol @|ex@ndre@court|o| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 3 14:10:04 CET 2019

Hi Chris,
I solved the issue directly in the code after forking your repos and send
you a pull request.
The folder vignette was at the wrong place and I added the .asis files as
well as updated the description file.
I hope it will work on your system.
++