[R-pkg-devel] r-hub failing?

Thu Jan 24 22:24:44 CET 2019

Should I expect r-hub to Just Work at this point?  Trying to check my
package leads to failures on all platforms tried, either

*  due to missing packages (pretty mainstream stuff: Packages required
but not available: 'minqa', 'nloptr', 'Rcpp', 'RcppEigen'; Packages
suggested but not available: 'knitr', 'PKPDmodels', 'MEMSS', 'testthat',
'ggplot2', 'mlmRev', 'optimx', 'gamm4', 'pbkrtest', 'HSAUR2',
'numDeriv', 'car', 'dfoptim'...)

* or to some infrastructure-looking thing I don't understand

  3#> java.io.IOException: remote file operation failed:
/home/ubuntu/workspace/lme4_1.1-20.tar.gz-638a824bdab4414ba900100e213f521a
at hudson.remoting.Channel using 5db12a22:10.2.0.6-3a182429:
hudson.remoting.ChannelClosedException: channel is already closed

  I've looked all the sensible places I can think of to see if these are
known issues.

https://github.com/r-hub/rhub
https://r-hub.github.io/rhub/https://r-hub.github.io/rhub/
https://github.com/r-hub/rhub/issues

  I'm happy to post an issue, but I'm not really sure whether I should
expect transient glitches like this/try again tomorrow ... happy to hear
from others with experience and/or inside knowledge.

    cheers
     Ben Bolker

===
Status pages (I don't know if these are publicly viewable and/or ephemeral):

 http://builder.r-hub.io/status/lme4_1.1-20.tar.gz-c34690938fa14769926eb2a29388e9b9

http://builder.r-hub.io/status/lme4_1.1-20.tar.gz-af3ff280c88d459ab47782f63bddf3dc

http://builder.r-hub.io/status/lme4_1.1-20.tar.gz-638a824bdab4414ba900100e213f521a

http://builder.r-hub.io/status/lme4_1.1-20.tar.gz-af370758896a4b5b85b3dc51944e3419