[R-pkg-devel] how is RData in /data understood

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Tue Jan 22 17:59:43 CET 2019

You have to document each data object, but there can be multiple objects
in an .RData file.

So for foo.RData the call data(foo) could make several objects
available, each of which has to be docuemnted.

Not sure about Hadley's book, nor roxygen, nor RSTudio, as I'd do all
this in plain R.

Best,
Uwe Ligges