[R-pkg-devel] problems documenting data sets

Troels Ring tr|ng @end|ng |rom gvdnet@dk
Sun Jan 20 18:45:26 CET 2019

Thanks a lot - I tried your script but it didn't turn up anything like Brom
but  in one place I had Bromic acid - which I changed to bromic acid to no
avail.

So I continue trying to find out what goes on

BW

Troels

Fra: Berry Boessenkool <berryboessenkool using hotmail.com>
Sendt: 19. januar 2019 23:47
Til: Troels Ring <tring using gvdnet.dk>; R package devel
<r-package-devel using r-project.org>
Emne: Re: [R-pkg-devel] problems documenting data sets

I was first thinking there could be an occurence of Brom with a capital B in
the package somewhere.

In which case you could run from the current package main directory:

cat("All files in R folder\n", file="AllFiles.R")

for(f in dir("R",full=T)) cat(readLines(f), file="AllFiles.R", sep="\n",
append=TRUE)

and search for Brom in that file...

But Rolf is likely right. I was thinking the wrong way around...

Berry

  _____