[R-pkg-devel] problems documenting data sets

Berry Boessenkool berryboe@@enkoo| @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Sat Jan 19 23:46:42 CET 2019

I was first thinking there could be an occurence of Brom with a capital B in the package somewhere.
In which case you could run from the current package main directory:

cat("All files in R folder\n", file="AllFiles.R")
for(f in dir("R",full=T)) cat(readLines(f), file="AllFiles.R", sep="\n", append=TRUE)

and search for Brom in that file...
But Rolf is likely right. I was thinking the wrong way around...

Berry

________________________________
From: R-package-devel <r-package-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Troels Ring <tring using gvdnet.dk>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 11:46
To: package-develop
Subject: [R-pkg-devel] problems documenting data sets

Dear friends � I still get some warning although the package runs just fine.

checking for missing documentation entries ... WARNING

  Undocumented data sets:

    'Cl' 'K' 'Na' 'TOTAL' 'WA' 'INPUT' 'Alb' 'Ca' 'Lact' 'Mg' 'PCO2' 'S1'

    'Brom' 'pHOBS'

  All user-level objects in a package should have documentation entries.
[SNIP]