[R-pkg-devel] R CMD check --as-cran problem

Uwe Ligges ligge@ @ending from @t@ti@tik@tu-dortmund@de
Tue Jan 15 09:59:21 CET 2019

If this happens with the CRAN version of the package, you likely have a
corrupted installtion of Matrix on your machine, please reinstall Matrix
and try again. We all assumed your Matrix installation is fine.

Best,
Uwe Ligges