[R-pkg-devel] using @inheritParams in documenting data

Troels Ring tring @ending from gvdnet@dk
Sat Jan 12 08:46:37 CET 2019

Dearfriends , with your help I'm rapidly improving package development. When
documenting data, I seem to be helped mpst by making the rda directly from
RStudio via file, new file, R documentation then choosing data. However, my
data files have a lot of params, so I thought I might use @inheritParams
since these params are already documented elsewhere in the package. Hence,
in the rda file created directly from RStudio I tried to add @inheritParams
CMB (since the params are already documented in CMB) but I cannot find
exactly how to put it in the rda file.

The skeleton has

\describe{

                           \item{\code(x)}{vector}

And if I put some the params in a comma separated row instead of x they are
acknowledged in the final rda file -

BUT where and how to put the @inheritParams CMB I cannot find documented.
Otherwise it seems to run OK

All best wishes