[R-pkg-devel] About a need for hooks from R CMD ... commands, and a question

Iñaki Ucar iuc@r @ending from fedor@project@org
Thu Jan 10 12:33:28 CET 2019

It just ocurred to me the following. Instead of

R CMD build pkg

I've tried this:

cd pkg; R CMD build --log `pwd`

and voilà: the tarball includes a log file, and inside there's the
complete path to the DESCRIPTION.

Iñaki

--
Iñaki Úcar