[R-pkg-devel] R package development

Brian G. Peterson bri@n @ending from br@verock@com
Wed Jan 2 12:25:20 CET 2019

Normally you do not need to specify @usage in roxygen source files.

As Duncan noted, without seeing everything, we are only guessing, but I
suspect that you have tried to combine manual @usage directives with
@alias or @Rdfile directives in the roxygen for the other functions.

If my guesses are correct, I would put all of your descriptive text in
one place, and simply use @Rdfile for the other functions.  Roxygen can
generate the usage automatically.

If either Duncan's hints or mine leave you still wondering what to do,
please post a link to the source repository, and I will take a look.

Regards,

Brian