[R-pkg-devel] Package update submission to CRAN fails on pretest

Wolfgang Lenhard wolfg@ng@lenh@rd @ending from uni-wuerzburg@de
Fri Dec 7 18:47:56 CET 2018

Thanks for pointing that out. I rebuilt everything from scratch. Indeed
I thought, there were no UTF-8 encodings in the data and neither Travis,
checking it locally and R-Hub (all kinds of OS) resulted in errors.