[R-pkg-devel] Cannot reproduce errors for an already-accepted package

David B. Dahl d@hl @ending from @t@t@byu@edu
Fri Nov 30 17:36:12 CET 2018

I am having a hard time reproducing errors in Windows that CRAN finds on my
already-accepted rscala package.  Details of the ERROR's are here:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_rscala.html

In particular, CRAN's Windows check fails on tests written using the
testthat package.

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the errors on any of the following
platforms:

+ My Windows 10 test machine running R 3.5.1.
+ The win-builder service (https://win-builder.r-project.org/)
+ The rhub service (https://github.com/r-hub/rhub)

Does anyone have advice on how to reproduce the errors?  Thanks.

-- David