[R-pkg-devel] devtools::check() gives error on missing License field, but License field is not missing

William Dunlap wdunl@p @ending from tibco@com
Thu Nov 8 17:49:38 CET 2018

The output of sessionInfo(), at the time of the error, would also be useful
- it will give the versions of devtools, pkgload, and all the other
packages that devtools requires.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com