[R-pkg-devel] devtools::check() gives error on missing License field, but License field is not missing

Kevin Ushey kevinu@hey @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Nov 8 17:32:06 CET 2018

It would be easiest for others to diagnose if you could make your
package sources available (e.g. on GitHub) so that others might try to
download your package and reproduce the issue if possible on their own
machines.

Best,
Kevin