[R-pkg-devel] Question: Download package JAR from Github URL to /inst/java in an R package

Neal Fultz nfultz @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Oct 25 18:57:02 CEST 2018

Hi Marina - several of the AWR packages for using the AWS java sdk are
implemented this way. For example:

https://gitlab.com/daroczig/AWR/blob/master/R/zzz.R#L18

Best,

-Neal