[R-pkg-devel] dependency on a bioconductor package

Morgan, Martin mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Oct 5 14:41:41 CEST 2018

BiocInstaller has been replaced by the CRAN package BiocManager; the
appropriate way to install Bioconductor packages is
BiocManager::install(). See the vignette at

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/BiocManager/vignettes/BiocManager.html

Martin