[R-pkg-devel] stringi update

Patrick Giraudoux p@trick@gir@udoux @ending from univ-fcomte@fr
Sat Sep 15 17:28:25 CEST 2018

Indeed. Clear enough:

  * using R version 3.5.1 (2018-07-02)
  * using platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32 (64-bit)
  * using session charset: ISO8859-1
  * checking for file 'stringi/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
  * checking extension type ... Package
  * this is package 'stringi' version '1.2.4'
  * checking package namespace information ... OK
  * checking package dependencies ... OK
  * checking if this is a source package ... OK
  * checking if there is a namespace ... OK
  * checking for hidden files and directories ... OK
  * checking for portable file names ... OK
  * checking whether package 'stringi' can be installed ... ERROR
    Installation failed.
    See 'd:/Rcompile/CRANpkg/local/3.5/stringi.Rcheck/00install.out' for
    details.
  * DONE
    See
    https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-windows-ix86+x86_64/stringi-00install.html
    for details.

Suppose the package maintainer will fix it... but the error is there
since some months... Will post the issue on github (stringi development
site).