[R-pkg-devel] Trying to compile R-3.5.1 with openblas for windows

Avraham Adler @vr@h@m@@dler @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Sep 14 21:13:39 CEST 2018

Try following the directions here. They have worked for me for years.
Please see the comments too.

https://www.avrahamadler.com/r-tips/build-openblas-for-windows-r64/

Hope that helps,

Avi

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 2:34 PM Erin Hodgess <erinm.hodgess using gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm building a package that needs Openblas for matrix manipulation speed
> up.
>
> I built Openblas on Windows 10.  I updated the MkRules.local,
> src/extra/blas/Makefile.win, etc.  Things are working with "make all".
>
> However, when I run "make recommended", I have trouble with the Matrix
> package build.  The components of the Cholesky all appear as unreferenced.
>
> Has anyone else run into this, please?  I'm working with R-3.5.1 source.
>
> Thanks,
> Erin
>
> Erin Hodgess, PhD
> mailto: erinm.hodgess using gmail.com