[R-pkg-devel] Proper way to document helper functions not accessible by user.

Boxuan Cui boxu@ncui @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Aug 13 15:32:18 CEST 2018

Do you have to export them? If not, I think you can just leave out the
@export from the roxygen2 comments.

Here is what I did for my package:
https://github.com/boxuancui/DataExplorer/blob/master/R/helper.r

Best,