[R-pkg-devel] CRAN questions

Ossenbruggen, Paul P@ul@O@@enbruggen @ending from unh@edu
Tue Aug 7 20:07:01 CEST 2018

Hello,

I believe the missed spelled words are false/positives, but I am new to R package development and uncertain if these Notes are will cause rejection:

Possibly mis-spelled words in DESCRIPTION:
  cartools (3:8)

Unknown, possibly mis-spelled, fields in DESCRIPTION:
  ‘Remotes'

 The following Note may be serious. I would address it but I cannot decipher its meaning. My best guess is that the package name, “cartools” does not match “Basic.tar.gz”.

The Title field is just the package name: provide a real title.

 Guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul