[R-pkg-devel] Get an empty note for "checking DESCRIPTION meta-information" when I run devtools::build_win()

Hugh Parsonage hugh@p@r@on@ge @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Jul 25 04:12:25 CEST 2018

Thank you. Could you provide the contents of DESCRIPTION too? That might
provide the richest clue. If you have a link to an online copy of the
package that could be helpful too.