[R-pkg-devel] Documentation with roxygen2

Τόλης Χαλκής toli@@ch@l @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Jul 19 13:04:38 CEST 2018

Dear all,

this period I am working as a student on a Google Summer of Code project.
We develop an Rcpp package.

I am trying to create a documentation as a pdf using roxygen2.
I add the comments #' above of each R function and generate the Rd files
with roxygwn2::roxygenise() function.
Then I run in the command line
R CMD Rd2pdf --pdf --title='Title of package' --description -o
/tmp/packahe.pdf man/*.Rd

And a pdf is creating. But I can not create a package description with the
info from description file and a table of contents at the beginning of the
document. What I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Tolis