[R-pkg-devel] Getting error: Installation failed: Unknown username with my package

R. Mark Sharp rm@h@rp @ending from me@com
Fri Jul 13 05:10:59 CEST 2018

I had a few week development hiatus with github.com/rmsharp/nprcmanager and when I tried to get a Travis build to work it failed. All of my local builds are working without errors or warnings, but the devtools::install_github(“rmsharp/nprcmanager”) fails with this error message

> library(devtools)
> install_github("rmsharp/nprcmanager")
Downloading GitHub repo rmsharp/nprcmanager using master
from URL https://api.github.com/repos/rmsharp/nprcmanager/zipball/master
Installing nprcmanager
Installation failed: Unknown username.

Two other packages of mine, one private rmsharp/renameSurgerySheets, and one public rmsharp/rmsutilityr both install fine.

Does anyone know what I may have broken or how?

Mark
R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
Data Scientist and Biomedical Statistical Consultant
7526 Meadow Green St.
San Antonio, TX 78251
mobile: 210-218-2868
rmsharp using me.com