[R-pkg-devel] spp package removed from the repository

Uwe Ligges ligge@ @ending from @t@ti@tik@tu-dortmund@de
Thu Jul 12 20:59:41 CEST 2018

Well, the Mac issue is not the reason why spp has been archived, but all
the other issue you can see from the last overview page we have archived:

https://cran-archive.r-project.org/web/checks/2018-07-06_check_results_spp.html

And you got reminders to fix these on May 19, Jun 2, Jun 17, each with
deadlines that passed without any submission to CRAN.

If the Mac builder has no Rsamtools installed, this won't hold us up to
publish a fixed version to CRAN as it is not your fault. If you want to
sort it out too, pls contact Simon again. Nobody else is able to help
for that part.

Best,
Uwe Ligges