[R-pkg-devel] Checksums changed on CRAN without any visible modifications to files.

Joris Meys Jori@@Mey@ @ending from ugent@be
Wed Jun 27 15:53:43 CEST 2018

Correction: In the case of mgcv it was the publication date that changed
for some reason. Our sysadmins keep reaching out to me in the hope to
resolve this. Is there a way they can reach out so this can be clarified?

For reference, the latest issue on mgcv :
https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyconfigs/issues/6501

Cheers
Joris