[R-pkg-devel] spp package error "Package required but not available: ‘Rsamtools’"

Carmen M. Livi c@rmen@livi @ending from ifom@eu
Mon Jun 18 11:33:32 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the CRAN checks for package spp:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_spp.html

We didn't update or change anything in the package, but since a few
weeks the CRAN check for OSX gives an error saying that a dependency is
not available:

  Package required but not available: ‘Rsamtools’

Rsamtools is available on Bioconductor and the error shows up only on
MAC. Is Rsamtools missing in the repository of the architecture?

Thanks,
Carmen