[R-pkg-devel] trouble with R check

Erin Hodgess erinm@hodge@@ @ending from gm@il@com
Thu May 31 14:35:56 CEST 2018

Hello!

I'm working with R-3.4.3 and when I run R CMD check
rmpiFort_0.0.0.9000.tar.gz, here is the output file.

* installing *source* package ‘rmpiFort’ ...

** libs

** arch -

make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

installing to /home/hodgess/R-3.4.3/bin/rmpiFort.Rcheck/rmpiFort/libs

** R

** preparing package for lazy loading

Error : package or namespace load failed for ‘rmpiFort’ in
loadNamespace(packag\

e, lib.loc):

 cyclic namespace dependency detected when loading ‘rmpiFort’, already

‘rmpiFort’

Error : unable to load R code in package ‘rmpiFort’

ERROR: lazy loading failed for package ‘rmpiFort’

* removing ‘/home/hodgess/R-3.4.3/bin/rmpiFort.Rcheck/rmpiFort’

This is done on the Bridges Supercomputer at the Pittsburgh Supercomputing
Center.

Thanks,
Erin
PS.  OS is Centos 6.