[R-pkg-devel] Cannot submit package due to misspell note

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 21:14:02 CEST 2018

  FWIW, the first (many) times I read the warning

"The Title field should be in title case, current version then in title
case:"

  I couldn't parse it at all. Brevity is wonderful, but I might submit a
patch/wish for this warning to be changed to (something like): "The
Title field should be in title case; the next line shows the current
version, while the following line shows the recommended format" (or even