[R-pkg-devel] Cannot submit package due to misspell note

Georgi Boshnakov georgi.boshnakov at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 22:40:15 CEST 2018

My understanding is that CRAN asks for references in the description field when they feel that it would not be very clear what the package is about.
As to the possibly mis-spelled words, jus mention in the submission that you think they are ok, surely there is no need to put author names inquires.

--
Dr Georgi Boshnakov               tel: (+44) (0)161 306 3684
School of Mathematics             fax: (+44) (0)161 306 3669
The University of Manchester      email: Georgi.Boshnakov at manchester.ac.uk
Oxford Road
Manchester M13 9PL
UK