[R-pkg-devel] Cannot submit package due to misspell note

Dudek Andrzej Andrzej.Dudek at ue.wroc.pl
Thu Apr 5 22:17:13 CEST 2018

CRAN maintainers rejected the package two times already due to this note

But for previous version I've been asked to add the references in description field:

> Package Information:
> Package: mdsOpt
> Version: 0.1-4
> Title: Searching for Optimal MDS Procedure for Metric Data
> Author(s): Marek Walesiak <marek.walesiak at ue.wroc.pl>  Andrzej Dudek
>    <andrzej.dudek at ue.wroc.pl>
> Maintainer: Andrzej Dudek <andrzej.dudek at ue.wroc.pl>
> Depends: smacof, clusterSim
> Suggests: testthat
>    metric data.

Thanks, can you please extend your description text.

Can you provide some references in the form authors (year) <doi:...> or <arXiv:...> (no space after 'doi:' and 'arXiv:')?

Best,
Swetlana Herbrandt

So at this point is some kind of vicious circle for me :-)  Maybe adding quotation mark is best idea (?)

Best ,-

Andrzej