[R-pkg-devel] Error from svDialogs unless attached to search path

Georgi Boshnakov georgi.boshnakov at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Mar 28 15:56:42 CEST 2018

Hi,

"svDialogs" depends on svGUI but doesn't import functions it needs.
This happens with packages which have not been updated for some time and thus may not conform to the requirements to import stuff even for dependencies.

Try adding "svGUI" to "Depends:" as a temporary measure and contact the author of the package.
The author of scGUI doesn't need to be told what is needed but for your information
they just need to import the functions used in svDialogs. I run `R CMD check' on svDialogs and it issued numerous warnings about imports.

Georgi