Latex error during compilation

michael tsagris mtsagris at yahoo.gr
Tue Mar 6 05:21:16 CET 2018

Can somebody please tell me how to fix this error? the only I thing I change in my computer is the latex. I updated miktext and texmaker. And here I am.
LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.
This typically indicates Rd problems.
LaTeX errors found:
! File ended while scanning use of \HeaderA.
<inserted text>
                \par
<*> D:/temp/RtmpA5snrO/Rd2pdf122d81cab6b64/Rd2.tex

! Emergency stop.
<*> D:/temp/RtmpA5snrO/Rd2pdf122d81cab6b64/Rd2.tex

*** (job aborted, no legal \end found)

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
* checking PDF version of manual without hyperrefs or index ... ERROR
* DONE