[R-pkg-devel] Windows binaries

Kapur, Kush Kush.Kapur at childrens.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 14 22:14:39 CET 2018

Dear R development team,

I have also submitted the Windows binaries for the ssrm.logmer package using build_win function in devtools.

Is there anything else I need to take care of to make sure this package can be installed on windows system?

Best,

Kush

Kush Kapur, PhD
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Department of Neurology | Boston Children's Hospital
Senior Statistician
Biostatistics and Research Design Core | Clinical and Translational Research
Associate Director of Biostatistics
Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center
Harvard Medical School | Ph: 857-218-4955