[R-pkg-devel] Depreciate Function

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Wed Feb 7 21:44:17 CET 2018

Instead of help(oldFunction) giving the example
    oldFunction(x = something, option = "XYZ")
show the user, via comments in the example, how to convert the old usage to
the new
    # replace oldFunction(x = something, option = "XYZ") by
    newFunction(object = log(something), method = "XYZ-log")

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com