[R-pkg-devel] New CRAN package assistance

Huw Campbell huw.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 11:54:52 CET 2018

Hey all,

I have just submitted a package for CRAN which works on my Mac and linux
boxes, but there are notes for Windows and my license file. There is little
indication as to what the actual problems are.

The library is a simple binding for the snappy compression library. I have
been rather meticulous, using sound property based testing (through my port
of the hedgehog <https://github.com/hedgehogqa/r-hedgehog> library) and
appropriate R data structures

Package source is here
https://github.com/HuwCampbell/snappier

and the CRAN check results are here
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/180207_112224_snappier_0010/00check.log

Any help would be appreciated in solving these two issues (a third issue
regarding R versions I think can be resolved by removing the specified
version bound on R).

Cheers,
Huw