[R-pkg-devel] Help with CRAN error

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy.mendelssohn at noaa.gov
Sun Feb 4 20:44:23 CET 2018

Glad you found the solution.  I would add as an aside,  I have found a good vignette is worth the effort.  R docs tend to be like Unix docs,  relatively short and terse and can be hard for someone not familiar with the package what all the options might do.  A good vignette allows you to lay out in detail how to use the package,  and to do so in context.

-Roy